Pastor Mkpa Udeagha: Happy Birthday Pastor. Thank you on KingsChat Web

Happy Birthday Pastor. Thank you for being a great life coach. For your sacrifices and love, your Humility and examplary life in Christ. Your commitment to the gospel. I am eternally grateful. I love you Sir. #PCA2708 #CEUMUAHIA #SEVZ1

Happy Birthday Pastor. Thank you Happy Birthday Pastor. Thank you Happy Birthday Pastor. Thank you Happy Birthday Pastor. Thank you
Jacqueline sara

commented:

I have a business proposition for you ! If you are interested just give it a shot by sending me a dm 🀝.. Look forward to work together with you.

HBD to a great coach, motivator and thank you for accepting the call. Thank you Pastor sir love you.

Happy birthday Esteem Pastor Mathieu Senga Sir πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸ₯³ You are a great blessing to me especially. I am forever grateful to God for Your love❀️❀️❀️We appreciate You SirπŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½ Thank You for the love you have for God's work and people and all the amazing work you have put into the gospel.More Grace , Multiplied Grace. We celebrate You Pastor Sir πŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ’ƒπŸΎ #thehavennation #HavenPresident #TheHavennation #ZE4S3BELV

SEE THE NEED!!! The gospel in multiple Langauges and on multiple Radio platforms Less than 25% of the world's population speaks and understand English; let's reach the remaining 75% representing over 6Billion of the world population with the gospel. would you join us today?

SEE THE NEED!!! The gospel in multiple Langauges and on multiple Radio platforms Less than 25% of the world's population speaks and understand English; let's reach the remaining 75% representing over 6Billion of the world population with the gospel. would you join us today?

SEE THE NEED!!! The gospel in multiple Langauges and on multiple Radio platforms Less than 25% of the world's population speaks and understand English; let's reach the remaining 75% representing over 6Billion of the world population with the gospel. would you join us today?

On SuperFm96.3 #PCT #HowToTakePossessionOfWhatBelongsToYou Listen here: http://superfm963.com/v/ Download here: https://tinyurl.com/vapa9lk #YourFamilyThirst&Cravings

we salute you Sir. Today is a great day in heaven and on earth.. happy birthday Sir #TheHavennation #HavenPresident #COTyookparty #LGNGlobalConnect

Updated his profile photo

Happy illuminating ageless Perfect Opening Productive Recovery birthday Pastor sir... I love you.

Happy birthday Pastor Austin Sir. We Love you

KingsChat logo
Loading spinner