PeeWininie Ikhianosen: HAPPY birthday Superstar. Shine on on KingsChat Web

HAPPY birthday Superstar. Shine on in Perfection, Glory and Wisdom. The blessings of God are lavished upon you. I love you Superstar Prince Frederick.

HAPPY birthday Superstar. Shine on HAPPY birthday Superstar. Shine on
Pee. Joe


My guy



Happy birthday Prince Frederick

*Celebrating FAVOUR* ️🥰🥰🥰 1️⃣ day to Go💝💝💛💞💞 #PGM1013 #celebratinggracefulpgb #PGB1013 #CEJOS #NCZ1

*Celebrating FAVOUR* ️🥰🥰🥰 1️⃣ day to Go💝💝💛💞💞 #PGM1013 #celebratinggracefulpgb #PGB1013 #CEJOS #NCZ1

Updated her profile photo

10 days to go!!!

SEE THE NEED!!! The gospel in multiple Langauges and on multiple Radio platforms Less than 25% of the world's population speak and understand English; let's reach the remaining 75% representing over 6Billion of the world population with the gospel. would you join us today? #TribesandTongues #Loveworld_Radio #impact5B

Celebrating our Rabbi of Righteousness #CelebratingPaterNoster #PttOurAdvantage #PttOurRabbi #PttTheLight #YesSir!

Wordfest 2 Messages for this week Available at no cost on Mon Day 6 - The Year of Perfection Tues Day 7 - The Glory of the Word Get access to Pastor Chris Teachings daily for Free - God bless you #Wordfest #Wordfest2020 #Wordatwork #UKR2Z1

Happy b’day to my esteemed zonal mummy, Pastor Beauty ma! You are indeed wonderful & excellent! Thank you for your I can do all things mindset. You inspires me greatly mum. The work of God will continue to prosper in your hands ma. I❤️U tons mum #PBA2020 #UKZone2 #LWChelmsford

Happy perfect birthday pastor Beauty ma. I love you 💐💐💐🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊🎊🌹🌹🌹🎂🎂🎂

An excellent Child with an excellent mind. I love you Frederick. Happy birthday from Pastor Winnie

KingsChat logo
Loading spinner